Just like any job hunter, you know that resume plays a crucial role in getting job interview offer.
Even if you lack any of work experience, it doesn’t mean you have no chances to get the desired job – who knows, maybe you meet all the recruiters’ expectations. For college admission resume, it’s more than essential to create a nice document, since the majority of them haven’t had an opportunity to work beforehand.
Being called out by your boss into his office, knowing this is the exact time when you’ll be fired, is very discouraging. Nevertheless, this feeling has nothing to do with truly unexpected news about your dismissal. We may be very angry about our boss’s decision, yet it won’t have any effect on the situation in general. To be a full-time office worker means being put under certain rights related to employment, which many of us ignore. Sadly, we never know whether you’re receiving a justified dismissal or your boss acts completely illegally.
During job search process, when messing with our resumes, we kind of forget about the other documents. Your perfectly polished CV is wonderful, but it wouldn’t guarantee you a job if your cover letter is a total mess. In fact, cover letter writing can be as important as your resume. What if you unconsciously make several serious blunders without even knowing it?
Hence, if you’re wondering how to write a great cover letter, you must know about typical mistakes. ResumeWritingLab experts figured out which glaring mistakes are inexcusable and must be avoided in a cover letter.
Reasons to Write for Us
- Publicity. Resume Writing Lab blog is quickly gaining popularity globally, as we keep on adding new useful posts. Also, we have many visitors from the USA, Australia, Canada, German and other countries.
- Purpose. We don’t write about everything, and here you will appeal straight to the target audience.
- Polish. Improve your writing skills. Try to be a little better every day.
What We Publish
- We only publish original and unique articles. The post must not be submitted or published elsewhere online.
- We accept articles on career, job interviews, and job search-related topics. They can be how-to’s articles, original reporting and analysis, infographics, etc. In general, to get an idea of what you should write about, visit our blog.
- Submissions can range from 600 and 1000 words, but not limited to it.
- We allow including links that are useful and relevant for the reader. At the same time, we don’t accept submissions that promote or link to services or businesses, not in line with our Company’s philosophy.
- The Author can also include a short bio.
- We can include necessary images, but try using pictures that are not copyrighted by people from Flickr, Creative Commons, Wikimedia, Pixabay, etc.
How to Submit
- Use the form below to fill in personal information and submit the article.
- Due to many submissions, we need up to 3 business days to review and a few more to publish your post.
- We reserve the right not to publish the article.
- If your post is accepted, you will get a notification with the link via email.
- We hope you will be active in the comments and share them with friends.
We look forward to your contributions!
Resume Writing Lab Team
CV plays an important role in a job seeker’s search for employment. If done right, it can get you one step closer to your dream job. However, it is also one of the most difficult documents one has to prepare on their own.
Trends are constantly changing and the evolving technology has completely changed how recruiters search for prospective candidates. Moreover, the competition has increased tremendously in the job markets across industries and the scenario isn’t any different for those looking for employment opportunities in the oil and gas sector.
Today more and more HR managers claim that well-submitted resume plays a crucial role in the employment process. This document simplifies the job search and helps hiring managers to find right candidates, but for many job seekers, it is rather challenging to create a professional looking resume.
That is why resume writing companies are so popular today: applicants strive to find the best writers in order to have the best result and that becomes the occasion of disputes. Should or should not employees hire professional resume writers?
Valentine’s Day… Lots of sweet couples will spend their salaries to prove their love and affection by buying sweets, bouquets of roses, soft toys, and cute cards. 14th of February works wonders and the air is filled with love and passion. Basically, most job seekers tend to consider this day of love unsuitable for job interviews. However, they are wrong.
While you try to impress your partner, your potential employers remain without your attention and you lose chances to get your dream job. The whole atmosphere can affect the recruiter’s attitude and positively influence your interview. How can this happen? Get the answer right now!
The foundation of an exciting information technology specialist career starts with an effective resume. However, it differs from the standard resume template. Look through the following tips to find out how to write a powerful IT resume.