Our Best Articles of 2016
Dear friends, we have reached the final month of another awesome year.
Hopefully, you will find some time to relax over the festive season and read useful articles to get new ideas and inspiration for a future career.
Our team is happy to announce that the Resume Writing Lab blog was announced one of the best 50 resume writing blogs according to FeedSpot, that’s why we created a top list of the most read articles in 2016.
Resume Writing Tips
- The office manager resume guide gave our readers information about creating effective application documents specifically for this niche. There you will find recommendations for choosing the right keywords, format, as well as, writing a professional objective, description, and mentioning the skills and achievements that will help to win a desirable position.
- Post about sales resume objective gives tips about a specific part of the resume – objective. We paid great attention to this section, as this is the first thing recruiters see working with your resume. So it should be more than persuasive.
- How to list freelance work on resume – it’s the heading of the article that helped lots of freelancers to create a powerful job application document. It is not always easy to choose the right words for telling about your temporary positions. Moreover, there are recruiters who think that it is a negative sign, though it is always possible to prove that any work is an experience, no matter how long it took to accomplish it.
- The article about bilingual resumes became popular due to the strong demand for bilingual specialists. There are more and more companies that need professional team members who speak two or more languages. Modern educational establishments give an excellent linguistic skill set, though not all applicants know how to present them during a job search process.
LinkedIn Profile Tips
- Information about LinkedIn profile picture is really important for job seekers who are going to use this social media for getting a desirable position. While most resumes shouldn’t include any photos, LinkedIn profile with an effective picture is must have today. In the article, we explained what criteria are crucial today.
- Do you know about the importance of LinkedIn headlines for job seekers? Our readers already know as they have read the post and realize that it is the factor that makes profile visible and attractive for recruiters. Real examples made the article even more useful.
Job Search Tips
- Reading the post about Indeed scams made many job seekers surprised and suspicious about job search websites. But this article taught us how to use such effective tools as job boards to achieve the aim and avoid unpleasant circumstances.
- Job search in Dubai is another important topic covered by our blog. We have readers all over the world and gratefully gave tips about the latest tendencies of employment in Arabian countries.
In fact, there are lots of other articles that could be interesting and useful for you, that’s why we created categories that could help our readers to find the information they need easily.
Anyway, our team is always ready to cover the topic that is important for job seekers today. So if you have any ideas or probably you want to mention the article we missed here, feel free to write it below.