Resume Proofreading Services
At ResumeWritingLab, we have expert resume writers who provide the best resume proofreading services online. Since we have helped thousands of clients prepare winning resumes and cover letters, we are confident that we have what it takes.
Resume Proofreading Services: Benefits
There are so many benefits of using our writing services, and we will be listing some of them in the paragraphs below. It is essential that clients know what they stand to gain in using our services, and how it will benefit them at the end of the day.
We assure clients of zero mistakes during our CV proofreading services. We check spelling, grammar, punctuation marks, redundancy, and minor mistakes that can make a CV look unprofessional.
A crucial feature of a great resume formatting service is its ability to maintain uniqueness. Your document must be tailored to your specific skills and abilities. We guarantee such unique CVs.
When you use our resume and cover letter proofreading service, you are assured of getting properly formatted documents. This ensures professionalism and that the recruiter can read them easily.
To not look like a fraud, you must do extensive research on the company you’re applying to. Know the company’s aims and other important details. We do this when writing your CV for you.
What are your essential tips on how to proofread a resume?
Let’s show you a few helpful tips on how to proofread your document personally:
- Read Aloud: the best way to catch an error or mistake in your writing is by reading it aloud. When you read aloud, you will easily detect and correct any mistake immediately. This is especially helpful in cases like grammatical and spelling errors.
- Spell Checks: you can use spell check tools online for an in-depth correction. Most times, no matter how much we read, we might not be able to catch some errors like tenses, too many adverbs, etc. With these tools, you only need to paste your work into their app and scan it. Since these apps are expensive, you can trust our CV formatting services to do thorough research.
- Check formatting: reduce big blocks of text, change tiny font sizes, and correct inadequate margins, poor spacing, and other issues. If you are not confident in doing this thorough format, download a standard resume template and just input your information.
How much does it cost to hire resume proofreaders?
Let’s check out our editing service prices:
Resume Editing Service
- Entry — $79.00
- Professional — $149.00
- Executive — $229.00
- Federal — $329.00
Additional services include:
- Career coaching — $125.98
- Thank you letter — $49.00
- Follow-up letter — $49.00
The entry level is suitable for recent graduates with less than three years of experience. The portfolio is still a little concise, so they’re advised to keep it as simple as possible.
The professional CV is for professionals looking to advance their careers. They have experience, but not as much as C-level applicants. The executive is for those savvy professionals looking to get C-level positions.
Federal is for those applying for a position in a federal agency. Depending on where you fit in, you can choose any of these services, and we will reach out to you.
We are one of the few career-related platforms that put their clients’ needs first. They have a team of professionals working tirelessly to only write unique and outstanding content that stands out.