How to Create a Business Page on LinkedIn?Back to questions list
To promote your business products or services, LinkedIn gave everyone an opportunity to create a LinkedIn Company Page with all the convenient features in there. To learn more important marketing tricks, read our LinkedIn profile tips for your company. The process is super easy, fast and free.
- In the top right corner of a LinkedIn homepage, click the “Work” button, and then “Create a Company Page”.
- Type the name of your company and its future URL. It happens that some companies have the same names, which is fine but the URL should be always unique. Here are the main requirements to the company page URL:
- Must have at least 1 non-numeric character;
- Lowercase alphabet, numeric, hyphens or CJK Unicode are allowed;
- No double hyphens or hyphens at the beginning or end of the company’s name.
- Afterwards, check the box to verify that you can create the company’s page and have a right to manage it from now on.
- Click the “Create page” button. In case an email from your LinkedIn account was not verified before, you’ll be asked to do so.
- Click “Get started” to start managing your Company Page.
- Add a cover photo to your LinkedIn business page, as well as links to your business products/services etc. It’s preferable to add a small description in the “About US” section to tell the visitors more of what kind of a company it is.
If you are still developing your personal LinkedIn profile for an effective job search, here is a quick guideline on how to add a resume to your LinkedIn profile.