Write For Us: Contributor’s Guideline
Reasons to Write for Us
- Publicity. Resume Writing Lab blog is quickly gaining popularity globally, as we keep on adding new useful posts. Also, we have many visitors from the USA, Australia, Canada, German and other countries.
- Purpose. We don’t write about everything, and here you will appeal straight to the target audience.
- Polish. Improve your writing skills. Try to be a little better every day.
What We Publish
- We only publish original and unique articles. The post must not be submitted or published elsewhere online.
- We accept articles on career, job interviews, and job search-related topics. They can be how-to’s articles, original reporting and analysis, infographics, etc. In general, to get an idea of what you should write about, visit our blog.
- Submissions can range from 600 and 1000 words, but not limited to it.
- We allow including links that are useful and relevant for the reader. At the same time, we don’t accept submissions that promote or link to services or businesses, not in line with our Company’s philosophy.
- The Author can also include a short bio.
- We can include necessary images, but try using pictures that are not copyrighted by people from Flickr, Creative Commons, Wikimedia, Pixabay, etc.
How to Submit
- Use the form below to fill in personal information and submit the article.
- Due to many submissions, we need up to 3 business days to review and a few more to publish your post.
- We reserve the right not to publish the article.
- If your post is accepted, you will get a notification with the link via email.
- We hope you will be active in the comments and share them with friends.
We look forward to your contributions!
Resume Writing Lab Team